Tuesday 12 February 2013

Happy Chinese New Year

Hi, Guys.. as i told you guys. I'll be posting my cny outifts a.s.a.p..
for the first day of course Red !. I choose to go with blue. idk why i just like it :D
Btw, how was your cny? i hope you hae a prosperity year ahead :D




actually the sweater is RED like this hahaha.. because of the lighting it becomes not that strong. Why sweater? because the weather are unpredictable, in the morning it was hot like hell and suddenly in the afternoon until evening its raining. Better play safe then.
Once again have an awesome year people.

Basic knit sweater , Black studded clutch - GOWIGASA ; cobalt pants - unbranded 

1 comment:

  1. nice colour blocking :) Love your bag <3
    Btw, I've follow your blog,hope your followback me :)


    http://itsmerhianiiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete